Monday, November 4, 2013

Review: Hooters Baja Burger ★★★


Baja Burger with Curly French Fries

1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.

3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters

This was first time I dine in the Hooters.  It wasn't my first choice but I wanted to get something to eat before the Red Bull Flugtag.  The décor remind me a lot like typical sport bars but with more attractive waitress of course.   Don't bother to ask them straight for the number since they likely get that request like every hour.

The menu price is actually on par with typical sport bar and wasn't as pricey as I though.  We ended up order the Baja Burger with curly fries.    The burger was pretty good, the buns was toasted and the patties was cooked it just about right, only wish they did differently.  I would prefer slice of avocado over the guacamole.  The guacamoles tasted like those pre-made package.  The fries were cold and not fresh, we ask for replacement and they did that in a heart beep.

Overall it kinda meet my expectation, just don't expect high hope this place

No comments:

Post a Comment