Saturday, November 2, 2013

Review: Omar's Pizzeria ★★★ 2/3



Puttanesca 18" Pizza

Mild Buffalo Wings


"Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around." ~ Anna Quindlen

I personally don't eat a lot of pizza, however I have heard a lot of good things about this New York Style Pizza place located in Arcadia.  happened to be in the area and decided to give them a try.

Parking is limited in the plaza, but there's several 30 minute ones, which I can attest is more than enough for this place.  Since this is not a full service restaurant, most orders here are likely coming for takeout. The owner was very friendly and even helped me open the door.

This place is famous for their pizza, so I ordered one called The Puttanesca which has artichokes, mushrooms, and olives.  The artichoke was overcooked and there was a lack of cheese, but the pizza dough was excellent. It was done just right. I also tried their Buffalo Wings, They were pretty good. The price was pretty affordable for what you get. 

There isn't a lot of Pizza Places in the area, so if you're in the mood for it, then this place is definitely worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment